Oct 17, 2010

A week ago

My last post was already a week ago. Time does fly so fast. I thought it was just yesterday. And we already passed half of the month, two more months and it would be another year. Time is really moving so fast, it scares the hell out of me. Though I am looking forward for the next year because me and Andy were planning something big and in God's willing, we'll receive the answer to our prayers.

And so I realized that there's really not enough time for us to dilly-dally. We should not take our time for granted. As the saying goes, "Live like you'll gonna die tomorrow". Enjoy life, at the same time, do good because you won't know if it would be the last time. But again, it's easier said than done. I'd be a hypocrite if I would say that I'm actually doing what I just typed. I actually felt like I have wasted so much time already and I'm saying right now that I don't wanna waste more but I doubt it would ever gonna happen. We'll see and maybe I'll let you know.

For now, let me end this post by saying Goodnight! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment