Sep 14, 2009

Hate losing my files

..who doesn't?

I'm trying to be as organized as I can be. Though I'm not really an organized kind of person, but I think I have improved myself on having everything organized. I started doing that when I got married and realized how much important files we have, and finding them in an unorganized shelf is like finding a needle in a haystack (or maybe not that hard..YET). So, one day, I did try to sort all the files and put the same ones together so it's easier for us to find them.

Same thing goes with computer files. If you only have a few files, it may not that hard to find anything, but if you're like me who has a lot of things saved in the computer, well, it would crazy. I have like thousands of pictures (edited and not), songs, documents, etc. saved in my hard drive. And you can only imagine if I need to restore my computer if it will crash and I don't have the files backed up. Well, thanks to the people who invented online backup programs, I don't have that big of a problem backing up my files.

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment