Jan 3, 2009

Getting paid to blog as my favorite part about blogging

It's been a year since I started this blog. Honestly, I didn't realize it until today. I couldn't even believe that I have been expressing my thoughts, talking about some part of my life, and appreciating good things in life through this blog. What I like most though about blogging is getting paid to blog. I guess, most bloggers do, right? I mean, c'mon! Who would not want to earn by simply blogging?

Anyway, being paid to blog is just one of the few advantages in blogging. I met a lot of good people in the cyber world and learned lots of things. There are lots of good things that you can get from blogging. So, if you haven't started blogging yet, don't be left out, start now! (wink).

Since I mentioned about my favorite part about blogging, which is getting paid to blog, let me tell you the easiest way to do so, it is by using sponsorship on your blog. It's pretty easy. To understand more, you can read the blog post, Use Sponsorship To Earn Money Through Your Blogs! from PayingPost.com. And to start it right now, just simply sign-up to PayingPost.com if you already have a blog. Why PayingPost? Because their opportunity creation fee is 50% less compared to their competitors.

Blog advertising network


I am a stay-at-home Mom so paid blogging gave me the income while being at home and taking care of my son. And with the income I had, I was able to buy some things I needed without asking my hubby (grin). What more can I say? I just love blogging and love it more because I am earning from it. How about you?

Subscribe to Beauty of Life by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment