Sep 23, 2008

Tuesday Toot: First Time To Clean A Tub



Well, I am not really sure if this is something that I can toot about, but I guess it is. We don't have a bath tub back in the Philippines so I haven't cleaned a tub yet until last Sunday. By the way, I am now in Texas and I am talking about our garden tub. I have been here for a little over 3 months and that was the first I cleaned the tub.

Me and my hubby did a general cleaning in our bathroom because we will be having visitors tomorrow for my son's 2nd birthday. My hubby cleaned the toilet and the shower and I did the tub, the sink and mirror. Cleaning the tub is easier said than done but I made it look nicer than what it was before I cleaned it and I am proud of myself because I did it. *grin*


Digg!

Beauty of Life

2 comments:

  1. Great job Jona! I hope you like Texas. Well except for that whole Hurricane Ike issue. lol - Toot Toot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you...I hate cleaning tubs...when I was pregnant it was the PERFECT excuse to get hubby to do it and at the time we had a garden tub too!!

    ReplyDelete