Jul 31, 2008

My favorite wedding song - On This Day

On This Day lyrics
By: David Pomeranz


Here we stand today
Like we always dreamed
Starting out our live together
Night is in your eyes
Love is in our hearts
I can't believe you really mine forever
(Bridge)
I feel rehearse in for this moment in all my life
So don't act surprise
If the feelings start to carry me away

(Chorus)
On this day
I promise forever
On this day
I surrendered my heart
Here I stand take my hand
And I will follow every word that i say
On this day

Not so long ago
This heart is just a fill of golden lonely space
Without you
Now everything's all right
Now everything's refill
And the story of my life
Is all about YOU

So if you feel the cold winds
blowing through your nights
I will shelter you and forever
here that tears your fear away

Repeat Chorus
Repeat Bridge
Repeat Chorus with one fret higher





=== This is the song that me and fiance chose for our first wedding dance, hopefully, by mid of this year. Isn't it wonderful??? Each time I hear this song, it would make me fall in love over and over again ===

No comments:

Post a Comment