Jan 1, 2008

Blogroll

If you want to be part of this blog roll, just leave a comment with your name and URL.
Please link this site on your own site as well or you will not be put on the list.
Thanks.



My Blogosphere

♥After Working Hours
♥Anna-Philippines
♥Anne-Philippines
♥Ammuthalib
♥Bill&Gina
♥Bisdak Planet
♥BlogGurl-Philippines
♥BlueStar
♥Carlota1-Michigan
♥Carlota2-Michigan
♥Charles&Tere-Philippines
♥Chesca-Philippines
♥Chinny-Philippines
♥Chinny2-Philippines
♥Comedy Times
♥Craig1-Texas
♥Craig2-Texas
♥Crissy-Philippines
♥Darlene
♥Dave1-Philippines
♥Dave2-Philippines
♥Dave3-Philippines
♥Deliciosa-USA
♥Denz-Philippines
♥Dexie
♥Dezz1-Maryland
♥Dezz2-Maryland
♥DigitalPolaroids-Argentina
♥Dreamscape
♥Easy Earning Dollars
♥Elsa
♥Emma 1 - Philippines
♥Emma 2 - Philippines
♥Emma 3 - Philippines
♥Fel-California
♥Felicity-California
♥GenGen-US
♥Gigi-Texas
♥Gigi2-Texas
♥Gigi3-Texas
♥Gladys
♥Healthy And Beauty
♥Helen-US
♥Hideout Getaway
♥Informasi Dumai
♥Irene-Michigan
♥Iyrel
♥Jade-Singapore
♥Jade2-Singapore
♥James&Gigi-Texas
♥James-Texas
♥Janet-US
♥Janeth-Philippines
♥JC - Philippines
♥JeanMarie-Kentucky
♥Jeff-ReadWriteReact
♥Jenn-Arkansas
♥Jerla-California
♥Jhelea-Philippines
♥Jojo-Philippines
♥Jona-Philippines
♥Joro-UK
♥Joy-Michigan
♥Juliana-Florida
♥Juliet
♥Just Saying
♥Kerlyn
♥Kikamz
♥Kikay-Philippines
♥Kiscy_Robin-Hawaii
♥Lara-Colorado
♥Lerlyn-Philippines
♥Life's Journey
♥Life's Lesson
♥Lissa
♥Liza
♥Llyd-Philippines
♥Lou1-Massachusetts
♥Lou2-Massachusetts
♥Lou3-Massachusetts
♥Louraine-Philippines
♥Lourdz-Florida
♥MaGic of HeAvEnLy StARs
♥Mark-Philippines
♥Maldita
♥Malyn1-Florida
♥Malyn2-Florida
♥Malyn3-Florida
♥Manelitah-Arkansas
♥MarieGrace1-Texas
♥MarieGrace2-Texas
♥MarieGrace3-Texas
♥Marlet-Hawaii
♥MayLove-Philippines
♥Meg1-Nevada
♥Meg2-Nevada
♥Mia-US
♥Michelle
♥Mikaella-US
♥MyLou-US
♥Observer's Eyes
♥Perfect Act
♥Petradear
♥Pehpot - Philippines
♥PINAYSMILE'S JOURNEY
♥Poray1
♥Poray2
♥Poray3
♥Poray4
♥Poray5
♥Poray6
♥Poray7
♥Poray8
♥Portia Speaks
♥Praning - Philippines
♥Praning 2 - Philippines
♥Pretty Me's Outburst
♥Prily-UK
♥Princess1-Hawaii
♥Princess2-Hawaii
♥Princess3-Hawaii
♥Proud Pinay
♥Qoqosalon
♥Resebel's Daily Thoughts
♥Richel&Michael1-Michigan
♥Richel&Michael2-Michigan
♥Ronel's Livelihood
♥Ruby1-Philippines
♥Ruby2-Philippines
♥Seek Health Feel Great
♥Shannon
♥Stay Healthy and Strong
♥SweetAngel-US
♥SweetiePie-Texas
♥SweetPosh-Japan
♥Tere1-Philippines
♥Tere2-Philippines
♥Tere3-Philippines
♥Terry
♥Tess-Czech
♥Things That Go Bump
♥Tracia
♥Tricia
♥TV and Movies Online
♥Whatsinaname-India
♥WongHongWeng-Malaysia
♥World Here I Come
♥Words On The Tip of My Tongue
♥Zen-Philippines

13 comments:

  1. Hello Jon (is that how you say it?)

    I was just moving through your site. I'm actually in the process of doing a review for Linkreferral and I see that you are requesting a name and URL to consider posting a link on your site. Well, here is my info if you think that you or your readers might be interested. :-)

    Jeff
    sjeffh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Again Jon,

    sorry about that, I hit the Return key accidentally!

    here's my info again, and thanks

    Jeff
    sjeffh@hotmail.com
    www.ReadWriteReact.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello mommy jona! let's xlinks! added you to my blogroll! check it out on my sidebar. thanks! have a nice day!

    blog name: Just About Anything
    blog URL: http://seasons.davaobloggers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello jon, i ahve already added you on my list. I hope you add me too. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi mommy...I hope you can add me in your list as you have been in mine for quite sometime now.

    Thanks.

    Praning's Shoutout
    Warfreak's Rantings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, can you add me to your blogroll. I like your blog it is cool and has a cute design.
    My link is http://mslovely101.today.com
    I will add your link now. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello jon, kindly update my blog url to http://www.kikamzpera.com/. thanks a lot dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! let me join your blog roll
    its JC here
    www.knowledgevase.blogspot.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for adding me. ur from concentrix cdo,right? chat support?

    ReplyDelete
  10. JC, CDO yes, used to be Voice, then did Chat for 1 year before I left..

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello Jona. Im from concentrix cdo chat support too, we'll that was before. I resigned few months ago. how did u get to the US? are you using a spousal visa? congrats on your green card! I have read about it somewhere in your blog. got a job now? enjoy! have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. dear, I've add Ur link (http://joko-blog.blogspot.com/2009/03/link-exchange.html) please link back, thanks.

    ReplyDelete