Jun 15, 2008

Interesting tag

This is my first tag eversince I came in my new home and I got it from Juliana. This is very interesting and fun to do.

__________

Have you ever gone on a blind date?
>> Yes, lots of times.

Skipped school?
>> I don't think I did, but maybe yes. I just can't remember.

Been on a plane?
>> Yes, I need to ride a plane in order for me to get here.

Been lost?
>> Yes, it was my first day in Cagayan de Oro City.

Swam in the ocean?
>> I don't know how to swim

Cried yourself to sleep?
>> Yeah, 4 years ago

Played cops and robbers?
>> Nope

Played dolls?
>> Of course!

Recently colored with crayons?
>> not recently

Sang Karaoke?
>> Yes! Favorite thing to do when hanging out with friends.

Paid for a meal with coins only?
>> Yes, I can't remember when though

Done something you said you wouldn't?
>> Yeah, im only human

Cheated on a test?
>> Why not? LOL

Made prank phone calls?
>> Yes, I always had my bestfriend as the victim

Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose?
>> I think I did

Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
>> Never had a snow before

Danced in the rain?
>> played in the rain rather

Written a letter to Santa Claus?
>> I don't believe in Santa

Watched the sunrise with someone you care about?
>> Just the sunset

Been kissed under the mistletoe?
>> Nope

Gone ice skating?
>> Nope

Been skinny dipping outdoors?
>> No

Favorite drink Im allowed on a regular basis-
>> Orange Juice

Tattoos?
>> Nope

Body piercings?
>> Ears only.

Vacation spot?
>> Anywhere would do

Eaten cookies for dinner?
>> Nope

Ever been on TV?
>> Nope

Ever been in a car accident?
>. Nope

Favorite number and why ? >> 2, it appears on the birth date of my loved ones: Mother Jan.2, Son Sept. 24, Fiance Dec. 20, Bestfriend Sept. 29

Favorite movie?
>> Lots of them

Favorite holiday?
>> New Year

Favorite smells?
>> Andy's armpit (LOL)

What do you do to relax?
>> lie down

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
>> Having a teenager and two more kids with Andy

____________

That was a cool one, right? Now I am passing this on to Janeth, Lissa, Helen, Jam, Juliet, Poray, Ruby, and Marly


-------------
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment