Jun 14, 2008

Finally, I am at my NEW Home now

It has been quite awhile since I made a post here but I am glad I am able to do this today. This past few days had been very busy for me because of lots of transitions that happened in my life. Finally, now I can be able to share with you about the big change(s) that I had. Well, if you had read some of my previous posts, you'll know what I am talking about. If not, then I suggest that you read (hehe)

Well, it is all about my new life in a new place with different people around me. I would not go into details because I made a blog just for that. Jona's New Life is all about everything I had in my new life, it could be detailed or not but there are lots of informations though. It is not to brag about it coz I know there's nothing to brag about it (but I can brag about how wonderful my life is now coz of so much love). Though there are people there maybe people that would accept negatively, I don't really mind at all.

Anyway, these changes of my life may affect my blogging for a while coz I still need to adjust and help my son to adjust too, but blogging is always in my heart and will keep everybody posted. So, see you around!! =)

-------------
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment