Feb 1, 2009

Back in Blogging

I know, I have been gone for quite a while from blogging. Not being able to blog for couple of days makes me feel really bad. I was just so attached to an online game and me and my husband both loves to play, Ticket To Ride from Days of Wonders. We already have a board game of that game though but we're not satisfied with it. We love playing online cos we can play with more people than just the two of us, so it's more challenging. Really, that's the only think that's keeping me away from blogging.

But, i'll try to blog more regularly now though. Much more now that the PR of this blog had went back to big fat zero, sigh.

Anyway, good luck to Steelers and Cardinals for playing in Super Bowl right at this very moment. Hubby is a Steelers fan and so I'm their fan now too.

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment