Feb 24, 2009

I wanted an upgrade

Being at home all the time is SOOOO boring, so I always need to find something to entertain me. Good thing I can always find one, it could be blogging, answering personal surveys on Friendster, playing Ticket To Ride online, chatting with friends, or playing video games.

When I first got here, video games has always been my favorite pastime until I thought about getting an upgrade. My hubby has PS2 which was just given to him as a Christmas gift from his parents couple of years ago. I'm so bored with it cos there's not much games to choose from at the store since PS3 is out now. That's the reason why I wanted upgrade because there are more games available for latest consoles than the old one which what we have. But I don't when it would happen yet, hopefully soon.

Beauty of Life

1 comment:

  1. They just made an upgrade on Blogger Following, Google Friends Connect are now being integrated to it. I have been using both features. To prevent any public humiliation on the users, Google set the settings of Blogger following to private. If you have noticed that I am not following you, I already fixed the followers issue.

    I hope that it will not affect our blogging relationship.
    Have a nice day!

    Make or Break

    ReplyDelete