Jan 31, 2008

A song for Andy

Another Used To Be
by Joe


I brought you here so that i can express,
The things i've been thinkin bout give me your ear.
Cuz i don't normally do this so bare with me through this.
There are so many things that i want to say.
But let me start by saying this saying i thank you,
Darling just because..

[Chorus]
I used to love someone that i didn't like
We used to want to break up every other night.
I used to think realationships were a lot of stress.
I used to think that pain was a part of happiness.
Now all that's changed since you've come my way,
But i don't want us to become
Another used to be.


I hope what i'm saying don't discourage you in any kind of way
Cuz i do believe that you have
The potential to be everything i need.
I hope that you can really understand
That i would hate to be with someone new,
And tell them what i'm telling you.


Cuz it would only be another waste of time,
Another moment to be raised i would bout my mind.
Another memory a part of history I cant forget
Cuz it keeps haunting me. Now that your here is evidently clear,
But i don't ever have to have this worry again again.

[Chorus x3]
i used to love someone that i didn't like. we used to want to break up every other night. i
used to think realationships were a lot of stress.i used to think pain was a part of
happiness. now all that's changed since you've come my way, but i don't want us to become
another used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment