Mar 26, 2008

More About Me

I'm so happy that someone tagged me, at last! LOL. Pinaymama tagged me and this is my first time being tagged since I'm new to blog world. But, thanks Mommy for tagging me. So, here it is!


The rules:
► Link to the person that tagged you. Post the rules on your blog.
► Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about your self.
► Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
► Let these random people know that they are tagged by leaving comments in their blog.
► Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


Six unimportant things/habits/quirks about myself:

1.) I still daydream until now which I believe only exist in teen age life.
2.) In group discussions, I always end up talking about naughty stuffs.
3.) I usually can't remember where I am putting everything.
4.) I'm not familiar with all the stuffs inside my purse.
5.) I'm such a lazy bone. Always tired of waking up early for work.


Now, I am sharing this tag to my friends whom I just added up to my list. And they are Jean Marie, Irene, May Love, Dave, Shannon, and BlueStar

No comments:

Post a Comment