Apr 18, 2015

ESPN reporter's ugly rant

ESPN reporter, Brittany [Britt] McHenry, just proved to the world that she isn't as pretty inside as she is in the outside. Hate to judge but she asked for it when she decided to insult Gina Michelle, a single mother of 3, who works in Advanced Towing company at Arlington, Virginia.

According to the report of New York Daily News, the ESPN reporter's car got towed because it was left in a private parking lot after the establishment has been closed for 2 hours. She didn't like it, so she decided to let her frustration out to the poor towing employee. Here's what she said:

"I'm in the news sweetheart, I will f**cking sue this place.

That's why I have a degree so I woudn't work at a scumbag place like this. Makes my skin crawl even being here

Yep, that's all you care about, is just taking people's money. With no education, no skill set, just wanted to clarify that. …Do you feel good about your job? So I could be a college dropout and do the same thing? Why, cause I have a brain and you don't?

Maybe if I was missing some teeth they would hire me, huh? Oh like yours?! Cause they look so stunning ...Cause I'm on television and you're in a f***ing trailer, honey.

Lose some weight, baby girl. "


After the video went viral and announced by ESPN of her 1 week suspension, McHenry posted her apology in Twitter, "In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake."

Well, the damage has been done. One would think that TV personality must know that someone's always watching. Guess they'd never learned. This isn't the first and definitely won't be the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment