Aug 16, 2009

My Vanity Section

Earlier, after I got home from my parents-in-law's house, I decided to clean my own sink coz I got a new set of Bath and Body Works signature collection [Enchanted Orchid] set from them and I realized that I don't have a place to put it. I still got a lot of collection set that I got from them and friends as gift. I just wanna show with you the stuff in my sink.

I, actually, already cleaned it up and threw the things that I don't really care for. There used to be a lot there. Five kinds of shower gel, bubble bath, lotion, body butter, lotion, etc. Now that I got a new collection, I don't think I would be able to use the old ones. But it's nice to have a little bit of choices from here and there which what I got right now.

By the way, the new ones I got from my in-laws are the purple ones you see in the picture. They chose it coz it's purple and they know that I love the color. The scent smells so good though. Floral scent, just the way I like it.

Beauty of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment