May 6, 2015

Words of Wisdom Wednesday: No Doubt

This is what I am feeling right now. I am asking myself until when should I keep moving or how hard should I keep trying

I want something in life and at one point thought I was right on track until impatience fooled me and made me take a different road. It seemed to be a long road. There were many obstacles and some were hard ones. But when I was about to give up, a little bit of hope hinted me to keep going. Then there was light, but it wasn't a full light. Something's blocking it but it's there. Now, I am trying to figure out how to get where the full light is at.
In life, there will always be hindrances. But they are just like that and nothing more. They are just like the tiny torn on a stem. You will need to touch them to get to the most beautiful part of the plant, the flower. The flower symbolizes your goal. The torn will never be bigger and more beautiful than the flowers on the top on the stem. And that's how we should see our goal, it should be bigger than any hindrances.

Life is never easy and it's meant to be that way. They said, if the fight ain't hard, then it ain't worth winning. I have won so many fights before and if I gave up on them, I wouldn't be where I'm at right now. I am far from my goal, but I will keep moving, fighting, and trying to get to where I wanna go.

No comments:

Post a Comment