Jun 4, 2015

Teach me to play

Growing up, I always hear my Dad sing and my brothers play guitar. Because of that I joined a musical group in school where I played my little ukelele. I tried singing with Karaoke but I can't seem to hit the notes right, so I gave up on that dream. But not the dream to play an instrument.

I always love acoustic sound and fascinated by performers carrying their guitars while singing. For me, any guy would look hot and any girl would look sexy strumming on their guitars.

I may have given up on my dreams to sing, but not playing guitar. Especially when I found this dreamy Jem7v electric white guitar. It was love at first sight when I first laid my eyes on it. 

Now, it's just a matter of finding someone who could teach me how to play around here. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment