Jan 24, 2010

Yes, I'm Back!

Wow! It has been a long time since I blogged. My last post here was on October 04, 2009. I didn't expect that I'll be back again but something pushed me on going back.

The reason why I stopped blogging is I got a full time job so I didn't have much time to spent typing and making a post here. I decided that I'd rather spend my time off from work with my family, cos since I got a full time job, the time I spent has become lesser. But now that I'm back, that doesn't mean that I won't have time for them. I'll make sure that I give them enough time first before my blogging.

Why I'm back? Because I needed more money to buy something I want and it's a little bit more expensive than what I usually want and I wanted it quick. I just hope that I'd be as lucky as what I was last year in receiving assignments from sponsors.

So I guess I'll be meeting my cyber friends around then. I hope you missed me :P ... To the sponsors, I'm ready!!! Give me assignments now, PLEASE... ;D

Beauty of Life

1 comment:

  1. hi ate jo, thank you so much for all the info i got from you about my fiancee visa last year. it really helps a lot and am here in USA now, thank you po tlaga..your site guide us what to do and what to prepare. Anyway, here I am again asking questions, about how to categorize my blog...mine really looks so messy. I made my blog to connect my friends and to make friends...Please po help me...

    ReplyDelete