Anywho, you're maybe wondering where I'm at when I wasn't blogging, aside from being around the house and spending quality time with my precious ones. As I have said on one of my previous posts, I have been into Ticket To Ride Online game and to add up to that, I finally was able to subscribe to Cosmopolitan magazine -- the only magazine that I'd read from cover to cover. So, the good thing that I mentioned on my title is something that I got from them. Here it is ....
15 Things You Should Never Apologize For
1. Ordering a Real Dessert; 2. Someone Else's Bad Day; 3. Ditching a Bad Lover;
4. Having a Crazy Family; 5. Buying Into Your Horoscope;
6. Really Wanting a Boyfriend; 7. Being a Self-Promoter;
8. Investing in Your Looks; 9. Having a High "Number";
10. Changing Your Mind; 11. Being Inexperienced;
12. Hoping Your Children Will Be Cuter Than Your Friends';
13. Sticking to a Budget; 14. Only Doing Things Online That You'd Do in Real Life;
15. BEING HAPPY.
If you hadn't figure out what's good about it, well, here it is: it is some kind of reality-check for us to not being guilty in every single thing that we do. I mean, most of the time we feel bad for doing some of the things mentioned above while the truth is, we shouldn't be. To top it all, HAVE A GREAT DAY y'all!! :-P
Check out some horse supplements at jeffersequine.com.